The Evil DM

The Evil DM
The Evil DM

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 13 - First miniature(s) you used for D&D.

I prefer the "theater of the mind" to using miniatures and grids. I never used miniatures much. Many years ago, I had lots of free time a work while waiting for programs to compile. I remember when a build would take an hour. At one point in my life, I was able read one to two books a day at work. When I was tired of reading, I prepared miniatures. I carved, sanded, and glued the miniatures. I had a complete set of fine files to work on the miniatures. I then primed and painted them. Computers got faster and faster. I had less and less time to wait.

I still have all my miniatures. Most are in good shape. However, my favorite fighter took a tumble. He is in need of some repair. I cannot remember the first miniatures I purchased. I have a foam-filled box with most of my miniatures. I dug out a couple for a picture for this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment